GENERAL USES FOR ELECTRO SHIELD
- Fence posts (prevents rotting)
- Decks, (waterproofing) coat ends of lumber to prevent
cracks from starting.
- Outdoor painted areas general waterproofing.
- Wrought iron and metal fences and gates (prevents rust,
- Coat stucco at foundation level to prevent water
- Coat bricks to prevent water staining, mildew and mold.
- Outdoor garden lighting seals connections
- Outdoor metal lighting fixtures protects against
electrolyses & corrosion.
- Outdoor switches and connections (prevents Corrosion).
- Outdoor cable and telephone connections.
- Garden tool wooden handles.
- Prevents rust and waterproofs lawnmowers and garden
- Sprinkler system wire and control box connections.
- Outdoor swing sets and playground equipment (rust &
- Waterproof fabric umbrellas & protect wood frames.
- Waterproof wooden flower boxes.
- Pool motor connections, timer box, & general
protection against corrosion.
- Coat hose connections to prevent leaking.
- Seal leaks around windows.
- Coat drywall areas under sinks to prevent water damage
(mildew & mold)
- Seal cracks on shower floors to prevent leakage.
Copyright © 1996 CompanyLongName
Last modified: April 20, 2006